Want to know something that is not a secret? LA has traffic, a lot of traffic, all the time.
When I am behind the wheel crawling along whatever numbered freeway we added “The” in front of yelling “where is everyone going?!”I inevitably turn to the radio to soothe my driveziety, you know driving anxiety (PS: that is a thing here you guys, if you want to fit in when you visit LA it is THE 10, THE 101, THE 5, THE 405..you’re welcome, you are totes going to blend). Nothing releases energy like belting out a great chorus at the top of your lungs so here is my top 10, add them to your ipod (those are still a thing people use, right?) and when traffic gets you down turn these up and tun it out:
Don’t Agree With My Picks? Let Me Know in the Comments!
10. Journey: Don’t Stop Believing ( I KNOW it is cliche that is why it is #10 but i also know you secretly love to sing the shit out of that chorus)
9. Tina Turner: Proud Mary
8. Christina Aguilera: Beautiful
7. Adele: Chasing Pavements
6. Michael Jackson: The Way You Make Me Feel
5. Beyonce: Deja Vu
4. Bon Jovi: Living on a Prayer
3. Kelly Clarkson: Since U Been Gone
2. Fun: We Are Young
1. Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody